NuLegacy Closes Financing
~ MOVES CLOSER TO COMPLETION OF 2015-16 CORPORATE OBJECTIVES ~
To Friends, Family and NuLegacy Shareholders/Stakeholders.
Our thanks to many of our existing shareholders and a number of new ones for the success of this financing!
And as an old friend points out (Steve Todoruk in a recent article) we may also be benefiting from the notion that 'once the metal (be it gold, copper, or whatever) stops going down (let's keep our fingers crossed) the stocks of the more solid companies start 'getting some bids'.
With the closing of this funding we are a step closer to completion of our 2015-16 corporate objectives (particularly the provision of 'independence' funding) that we have reported as:
- Enroll additional institutional investors/industry partner to:
- Provide 'independencei' funding/financial credibility/competitive tension.
- Provide additional logistical and geological support.
- Enroll a sponsoring broker for institutional coverage.
- Execute public recognition program to reflect the values created.
- Sell or merge NuLegacy with a royalty company or gold producer to capitalize the values.
Your COO (Roger Steininger) and his crew of merry geologists as led by David Mallo continue to progress towards our 2015 Exploration Objectives being:
- Complete the earn-in to 70% ownership by drilling 20+ additional holes.
- Expand the near-surface oxide Iceberg gold deposit to establish a thresholdii 43-101 compliant resource to support:
- Earn-back decision by Barrick, or,
- Buy-out/merger/JV decision by an industry partner.
- Expand the higher grade zone just discovered (May 7th news release) ; discover more of them as they are what makes the Cortez's Carlin-type gold deposits such coveted prizes.
Please view news release at + View PDF.
Thank you and all the best.
Albert J. Matter
NuLegacy Gold Corporation | NUG:TSXV | NULGF:OTCQX
C: 604.512.7003 |
i Funds that are independent of or unallocated to earn-in requirements.
ii Based on acquisition history in Nevada, NuLegacy anticipates that a threshold target of ~ 1.0 million NI 43-101 compliant ounces of near surface oxide gold could support a decision by Barrick Gold to earn-back or possibly attract a buy-out for NUG's interest. Caution: This figure represents NuLegacy's target goal and does not constitute an estimate of resources for the Iceberg deposit at this time. To date no calculation of NI 43-101 resources or reserves has been made for the Iceberg deposit and there are no assurances that additional exploration will confirm the existence of an economic resource.